Want to learn how to get coupons from manufacturers?
Manufacturer coupons are money-saving staples in the coupon clipping world. That is if you know where to find them and how to use them. Here’s how to get – and properly leverage – manufacturer’s coupons.
What are Manufacturer’s Coupons?
These coupons are given by brands that make the products you buy. Unlike store coupons, they come directly from brands, and not the store.
How to Tell Manufacturer’s Coupons from Other Coupons
Coupons from a brand will always have these telltale markers. They apply to both printed and digital coupons:
- They will be labeled ‘manufacturer’s coupon’ at the top
- Manufacturer’s coupons will include redemption information for the retailers
- They may include redemption guidelines, but will not specify a store
Advantages of Manufacturer Coupons over Other Coupons
Why should you use a brand’s coupon over others? Here are some advantages:
- Flexible: Unlike store coupons, manufacturer’s coupons aren’t tied to one store. Instead, you can use them wherever the item is available.
- Stackable: Most stores do allow you to stack a store coupon on top of a manufacturer’s coupon. This means you can use two coupons per product - sometimes even more.
- Easy to find: Manufacturer’s coupons are more common than store coupons, and there are many versatile ways to find them.
How to Get Coupons from Manufacturers
If you want to expand your coupon collection, it’s not difficult with manufacturer’s coupons. You can get these coupons just by:
- Clipping them from newspapers and magazines
- Printing them from online sources, especially from a manufacturer’s website
- Downloading them through a manufacturer’s app
- Emailing the manufacturer directly
How Brands Let Customers Use Their Coupons
Each brand has its own style when it comes to getting coupons to its customers. Here are some methods you may encounter.
- Send coupons in the mail: If you email a manufacturer directly, there is a chance that the brand will send coupons directly to you.
- Have customers print coupons: If a brand does not send you coupons directly, they will likely tell you where you can find their coupons online.
- Give coupons out in the newspapers: Brands commonly have coupons in newspapers and magazines. Brands may direct you to these sources.
- Sign up for features: Sometimes, brands will ask you to sign up for services to get access to coupons. Most of these services are free.
- Refer to a brand’s website: Brands often have coupons you can find on their website, which you can print out and use.
Tips and Tricks to Save Big With Manufacturer’s Coupons
Once you’ve mastered how to get coupons from manufacturers, don’t stop there. Here are tips and tricks to help you save with them.
Only contact the brands you will actively and regularly use. This saves time and effort.
Remember to stack your manufacturer’s coupons with store coupons.
Read the fine print, like expiration dates and limitations, to make sure you’re using your coupon correctly.
Why Sunday Coupon Inserts?
Manufacturer’s coupons are a great way to save, but they can take effort to collect. If you’re wondering how to get coupons from manufacturers without the hassle, Sunday Coupon Inserts is here for you.
Sunday Coupon Inserts offers Weekly Subscriptions. They send coupons directly to your door, no more contacting brands or clipping newspapers. Just sign up, and without fail, your coupons will arrive in your mail every Sunday. What are you waiting for?